Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Hunting help
I feel like DexNav chaining doesn't work for me. I just had a 450 chain with no shiny, and it was a legit chain. No like some other people that scare pokemon away and do stuff that breaks the chain on purpose but still get a shiny in like 50 encounters. I needz the help I was hunt a poochyena please help me im so confuzzled
(Jul 28, 2015, 10:35 AM)MagikarpOP Wrote: I feel like DexNav chaining doesn't work for me. I just had a 450 chain with no shiny, and it was a legit chain. No like some other people that scare pokemon away and do stuff that breaks the chain on purpose but still get a shiny in like 50 encounters. I needz the help I was hunt a poochyena please help me im so confuzzled

Well, that is just bad luck. I don't know if you know already, but the chain doesn't increase your odds for a shiny at all. The chain just increases the odds of getting a better pokemon. That means more ivs, egg moves, HA etc. When it comes to dexnaving, the only thing that matters is the encounters. There is the same chance for a shiny every time you encounter a pokemon, but if do it enough times surely you are bound to get lucky and find a shiny. In your case you just haven't gotten lucky yet :/ But don't give up! Keep going for that shiny poochyena! It'll show soon enough! I wish the best for you!