Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Run!
You may only use shiny pokemon (that includes HM slaves)

you must catch atleast one shiny legendary pokemon in the game (if you wanna catch more then that is fine)

So thats about all the rules except i'm trying to figure out what game i should shiny run!
Sooooooo thats where you guys come in i have a list of games and i need to know which game i should shiny run!

- HeartGold

- Black or white 2

- black or white

- platinum

- pokemon y (which i still havent beat)

and thats all reply which one you think i should shiny run!
that's a very interesting way to play through the game!

I suggest Pokemon Y! I just finished the game in a regular play through a few weeks ago and i definitely think it's worth finishing. Pokemon Y Shiny Run sounds like a great idea. :D
(Sep 13, 2015, 06:43 PM)RairaiThepie Wrote: that's a very interesting way to play through the game!

I suggest Pokemon Y! I just finished the game in a regular play through a few weeks ago and i definitely think it's worth finishing.  Pokemon Y Shiny Run sounds like a great idea. :D

yeah its very fun you can look it up on youtube and watch some videos on it
(Sep 13, 2015, 07:05 PM)Minebot4206 Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 06:43 PM)RairaiThepie Wrote: that's a very interesting way to play through the game!

I suggest Pokemon Y! I just finished the game in a regular play through a few weeks ago and i definitely think it's worth finishing.  Pokemon Y Shiny Run sounds like a great idea. :D

how do you even start? soft reset until you get shiny starter? XD
(Sep 14, 2015, 10:39 AM)Apo Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 07:05 PM)Minebot4206 Wrote:

how do you even start? soft reset until you get shiny starter? XD
yup! XD