Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Trades
Hello guys! If any of you want shinies from fishing without doing all the work, I can get you one! You could trade me either a different shiny or any offer you consider decent. Anything I can get commonly from fishing (Remoraid, Magikarp, Tentacool, and probably a few that are better) can be traded to you from me shiny. If your offer won't be snatched by somebody else you can use the GTS. Otherwise, please register my friend code.
:D -Dex

Edit (sort of): I'm usually available on the weekends, but I have school, so please be patient Monday-Friday. Thanks!
Can you trade I have a male level 1 magikarp
6iv normal froakie for a shiny sharpedo?
I want a shiny magikarp
I want a shiny magikarp
(Apr 30, 2016, 09:21 PM)megsball Wrote: I want a shiny magikarp

Sure thing. Since if you put something on the GTS, it would be snatched instantly (trading for a Magikarp) please get my friend code. I've registered yours. 
Thanks!
I can't find one in gts
(Apr 30, 2016, 10:28 PM)megsball Wrote: I can't find one in gts

Don't worry, just please register my friend code. Since I've registered yours, when you're online, we can trade. I got the shiny Magikarp.
Thanks!
Can you somehow get me a Shiny Clawitzer? Or its evolution? Im willing to give one of these: Shiny Bidoof, Shiny Phione, or a Shiny Trevenant.
(May 1, 2016, 12:32 AM)Forest Wrote: Can you somehow get me a Shiny Clawitzer? Or its evolution? Im willing to give one of these: Shiny Bidoof, Shiny Phione, or a Shiny Trevenant.

I can try to get a Clauncher. I'd like the shiny Trevenant, if that's good with you. Please register my FC and you should have Clauncher by today. (At its max, it has a 65% encounter rate with good Rod in X, so I may accidentally get a Staryu. However, I should still be able to get one.)