Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny trades?
Do you have a English Volcanion?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I have a shiny one but the game doesn't let me trade it or use it in battles
Do you have a non shiny one that's English?
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 24, 2016, 06:25 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Do you have a non shiny one that's English?

Hey I got an Eng Volcanion that I can lend you @"MistressGlaceon" Didn't you offer a pkmn in the GTS in a giveaway for Volcanion?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@nightburstpkmn really? I will trade you anything! I have a Japanese one if you want it, I just really want an English one! I did deposit a Pokémon! A Skitty.

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 24, 2016, 06:30 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: @nightburstpkmn really? I will trade you anything! I have a Japanese one if you want it, I just really want an English one! I did sit a Pokémon! A Skitty.

@"MistressGlaceon" yeah sure you can offer me the Jap. Volcanion. Just curious as to why you need Volcanion to be in Eng though?
@nightburstpkmn im really weird and picky about my Pokémon and honestly just want an English one because I like its name Smile

uwu i can hacku
Ok that's sounds reasonable lol @"MistressGlaceon" Anyway I added your friend code. I'm up to trade whenever you're ready
Ok, my Ds is stubborn and is not letting me connect to the internet so gimme a few minutes if you don't mind Smile

uwu i can hacku
(Apr 24, 2016, 06:41 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Ok, my Ds is stubborn and is not letting me connect to the internet so gimme a few minutes if you don't mind Smile

Just take your time. I don't mind at all Smile