Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny victini for trade
So I recently got a shiny victini from my friend. I don't know much about shiny locks, but I think that shiny victini is illegal. Tell me what you are willing to trade for it and I will see what I can do. Thanks!
Check if that Victini has an pentagon near the red star. If it has one, it's legit. If it doesn't have one, it's fake.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
yes i remember it has one. But if anyone wants it I will give it away.
What would you like for it?
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Shiny Victini is illegal as it has only been given away as its normal form. The blue pentagon only means that it was obtained in the 6th generation.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
if Victini has a blue pentagon then its a 100% fake. The only Victini release event that i know of was back in the BW release days, and they havent had another victini since then. so there is no way that a legit one would have a blue pentagon, atleast not until they release it later this year during the #Pokemon20
Victini can have a blue pentagon as it was given away in Japan through Pokémon Scrap Campaign - 16 Codes Redeemed. The start date was 12/1/14 and the end date was 4/30/15.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
well it depends on what you are willing to give, and I will pick one.
Hey do you still have the shiny Victini? I will trade Diancie and/or Meloetta for it. Message back. Thanks!

Friend Code: 5043-5752-6859
I can offer a Legit Shiny Korean Event Genesect for it