Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shittier trade ever
There was a shinyMewtwo on GTS and the guy wanted a Graveler, so quickly I changed my zekrom to a graveler just to see him fckin evolve.
hahaahhahha, thats funny !
Does not graveler evolve by trading...? I don't get, I don't see how this is possible.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
HAHAHA MANNNN I shouldn't laugh and I feel so so sorry for you but it's dead hilarious dudee

Why didn't you press the B button?!!!

(Oct 14, 2015, 06:34 AM)Shachi Wrote: Does not graveler evolve by trading...? I don't get, I don't see how this is possible.

It did. And that's the whole point shach xD
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 14, 2015, 08:56 AM)weisakura Wrote: HAHAHA MANNNN I shouldn't laugh and I feel so so sorry for you but it's dead hilarious dudee

Why didn't you press the B button?!!!

(Oct 14, 2015, 06:34 AM)Shachi Wrote: Does not graveler evolve by trading...? I don't get, I don't see how this is possible.

It did. And that's the whole point shach xD

I did. I almost break the B button, but that kind of evolving cant be cancelled
(Oct 14, 2015, 02:19 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I did. I almost break the B button, but that kind of evolving cant be cancelled

Awe man, yeah let's admit all of us killed the B button at least once to see it fail.
I once *accidentally* traded my event Hoopa for a Moltres, sigh.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 14, 2015, 05:29 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2015, 02:19 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I did. I almost break the B button, but that kind of evolving cant be cancelled

Awe man, yeah let's admit all of us killed the B button at least once to see it fail.
I once *accidentally* traded my event Hoopa for a Moltres, sigh.

Dude, if you changed your mind in mid-trade, you should turn off your 3ds and vuala! It is cancelled