Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Silvally Code (NA) up for trade!
Hey guys I have one extra code (can send pics to prove it has not even been revealed yet) and could really use some solid trades. My current hunt is for any of the following:
Hoenn Starters 
Salamence 
Greninja 

Looking for solid stuff I can use for my team and for breeding. 
Don't have what I mentioned above? Shoot me an offer, I am reasonable. 

-NOTE- I am new on this site but I will provide any and all info that is reasonable to provide some sort of trust.
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:15 AM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys I have one extra code (can send pics to prove it has not even been revealed yet) and could really use some solid trades. My current hunt is for any of the following:
Hoenn Starters 
Salamence 
Greninja 

-NOTE- I am new on this site but I will provide any and all info that is reasonable to provide some sort of trust.

hmmm have all starters/greninja and probably salamence, what exactly u want?? Smile
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:28 AM)slife Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:15 AM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys I have one extra code (can send pics to prove it has not even been revealed yet) and could really use some solid trades. My current hunt is for any of the following:
Hoenn Starters 
Salamence 
Greninja 

hmmm have all starters/greninja and probably salamence, what exactly u want?? Smile
oh and a question, the code(s) are only claimable on an NA S/M version?
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:29 AM)slife Wrote:
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:28 AM)slife Wrote:
Hoenn Starters 
Salamence 
Greninja 

oh and a question, the code(s) are only claimable on an NA S/M version?

The Salamence 1st but if not available a Swampert (of course any part of the evolution is good so long as it has good stats). And I am not sure, allow me to check.
i have some 5 IV treecko's (lvl 1,jolly,bread) if u want
(Oct 28, 2017, 08:45 AM)slife Wrote: i have some 5 IV treecko's (lvl 1,jolly,bread) if u want

Isn't jolly bad for treeko? I thought it was a special attack beast
in many forums i used to check they liked it jolly cause it helped to outspeed more opponents 
not sure i'm not used on competitive battling tho
(Oct 28, 2017, 09:13 AM)slife Wrote: in many forums i used to check they liked it jolly cause it helped to outspeed more opponents 
not sure i'm not used on competitive battling tho

Well do you have anything good of the others?
I have a 5iv speed boost torchic adamant nature and 5iv protean Froakie adamant/modest nature if you are interested.
That torchic sounds like what I need!