Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Skype Group call while Shiny Hunting!?
I believe this isnt against the rules considering you're able to add the skype id in your profile info, but ive been trying to shiny hunt and I was hoping if anyone would be willing to add me on skype and chat together.
i promise you all im not a wierdo. We can just do voice calls. Video calls dont matter because ill be doing it on my phone most of the time. So if anyone wants to chat let me know and ill add ASAP.
what are/were you hunting?

Lightbulb 
I know this thread is old and there are a couple threads relative to this.
But I do agree with this brilliant idea~ But instead of Skype I am thinking of RC (Raidcall), a lot of Twitch streamers use it.
People have a room, join it, or even have a private one. There are moderators/admins, ranks, as well and as many people can join.
Also, everyone can chat while idk, shiny farming/resetting/fishing and watch movies or listen to music at the same time.
For example, we can be chatting while doing our own thing or all do something together (watch a streamed movie, watch Justin's videos/stream, play a game or etc.)
Also, you do not have to deal with I believe dropped calls or one person having to host the whole room.

Any ideas spill em out :3 all ears for this idea.