Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sludge Bomb Zoroark Event
from serebii

Quote:For those of you in North America, a Zoroark event has randomly begun over the Nintendo Network. This Zoroark is available through Mystery Gift > Receive Gift > Receive Via Internet only on Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games and is special in that it has the move Sludge Bomb, a move it can't normally know. Currently no end date is known.

Following the surprise release last night of the special Sludge Bomb Zoroark over the Nintendo Network for North American Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire games, details have been revealed for other places. It has been confirmed that this event is coming to Europe. In the UK, it will be distributed via serial code in GAME stores from November 6th to November 26th and can be redeemed in Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Edit @ 20:03: The end date for the North American distribution released last night has been confirmed as November 20th 2015
This is pretty cool, still... I wish it could have gotten a move that wasn't a well established tm...
For some reason with out knowing about this I had the idea this morning to check mystery gift and got the zoroark
I have this in shinny form with near perfect IV's, so if anyone is able to copy it out and give it away to those who want it then please let me know, I am sure there are a few people who would like one like this