Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Chain Fishing Records?
While I've been chain fishing for shinies one thing has been apparent.

Luck. Is. Needed.

My first chain fishing shiny catch was a Clauncher at a chain of TEN. My tenth catch was a shiny Clauncher, so I thought it was pretty easy! And now my current fishing chain, standing at a strong 100 as of writing, still hasn't yielded a shiny and I hate Basculin's face.

So I'm wondering, what is everyone's best and worst chain fishing records? Did you get a shiny in two catches? Or did it take 500?

Share! :D
Well, my best chain fishing is 48. Yeah. I am extremely unlucky, and it was a stupid magikarp. My worst was a whopping 123 chains. I didn't even get a shiny, I accidentally broke my chain because my cat bumped into me, and I accidentally pressed A. I almost cried... D:
My best chain was as low as 3, and that was for a Poliwhirl. My worst chain was probably as high as 250 for a Dratini :x
I tend to give away free shinies.
My best was a shiny Skrelp on chain 13! I think my worst was a wailmer that i got on around 90-100, I can't remember.
(Jun 27, 2016, 11:21 AM)FearTheDragonMaster Wrote: Well, my best chain fishing is 48. Yeah. I am extremely unlucky, and it was a stupid magikarp. My worst was a whopping 123 chains. I didn't even get a shiny, I accidentally broke my chain because my cat bumped into me, and I accidentally pressed A. I almost cried... D:

I know the feeling Q-Q the chain I was talking about in this post got to 108, and I ran from a stupid Basculin...

I checked with the fisherman after I broke the chain to make sure I hasn't messed something up early, and he commended me on my 108 chain. 

I was so tired XD