Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

So what did I miss here?
Because I was at California I never got the chance to look at the announcements. anything new while I was gone?
Hey guys, it's TimeTwist (but on a different acc made for stuff like reminders and such) and I gotta say that a long time ago I got a Magikarp from WT and the IVs are bad, REALLY bad. But turns out it was holding a Starf Berry! You can get a Starf Berry from the Battle Tree, but it's really time consuming. (i mean, you need a streak of 200 to get this tough to get berry)  If any of you guys would want to get a hold of this berry, you just might be in luck! I'm planning to do a giveaway of 3 of these berries. I did a raffle last time, so maybe try it with a...twist? If you guys want that then say YEA! But if you're ok the say Nope. I'm not putting up a poll post cuz, no. Please put your answer in the Thread so I will know how many will want these PRESCIOUS berries :D.

P.S. If you happen to have a Lansat Berry (that berry you get for a winning streak of 100) please PM me Smile
(PM @TimeTwist My main account, Not this one)
Yea, that really sounds fun. @TimeTwist Do you still need a Lansat Berry?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool Yea, I still do. If you wanted the Starf Berry then that would be inconveinient as I would have to wait a long time for these things to harvest. So think of it as a request. Also, someone else has done a berry giveaway, so I may take over to another forum, which may be inconvienent. I could also wait it out, but school is coming soon for me, so if this giveaway starts at a time that i have school, I would be busy.
I deposited a lvl 21 female sandygast for moltres ign is hawkeye
(Jul 24, 2017, 04:59 PM)Darkpower Wrote: I deposited a lvl 21 female sandygast for moltres ign is hawkeye

Um, wrong thread.