Pokemon Level/Gender: 36/Female
GTS Message: BOO!

Thank you Smile
Player IGN: Lithval 
Pokemon Requested: phantump
Pokemon Deposited:trubbish
Pokemon Level/Gender: 13 male
Sorry guys, I know it says that I have been online, but I really haven't been. I'm going through a really rough time right now and I think I'm just going to have to close the giveaway. I'm sorry everyone who made a request, but because of some things in my life right now I just can't.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Player IGN:Candido
Pokemon Requested:trevenant
Pokemon Deposited:Trubbish
Pokemon Level/Gender:Lv.1 male
Thanks
Thanks anyways for your time and effort @devilmoth ! Hope everything turns out ok pal!
Sorry to hear that! Please came back intirely well! Best wishes!

- Mirayamma's Squirtle
Sorry to hear that @devilmoth, I hope you get everything taken care of and return to us in your usual high spirits. Wishing you all the best!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@devilmoth Don't even worry about it, you should worry about your own well-being before anything else! Good luck to ya, we're all here for ya! :D
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
(Sep 9, 2016, 06:45 AM)devilmoth Wrote: Sorry guys, I know it says that I have been online, but I really haven't been. I'm going through a really rough time right now and I think I'm just going to have to close the giveaway. I'm sorry everyone who made a request, but because of some things in my life right now I just can't.
Hey its all good, don't worry about it worry about life and things may seem tough now but carry on. I think I speak for many of us when I say we are here for you as well. Take all the time you need no need rushing things, step by step it will get better