Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Starting up a YouTube Channel
Could use some art for my channel not much of an artist myself, anyone care to assist?
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
What are you looking for? I'll try to dust off my old skills and see what I can do Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Well my Gaming Channel is going to be called 8-Bit Crow Gaming,  and then my other videos Corvus Arcanum, educational and fact videos and such to give you an idea.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Does that give you a better idea? We could talk on skype or some such if that would help.
― Vincent Van Gogh
Also thanks :D
― Vincent Van Gogh
I'll try to see what I can do.. it's been a couple years since I really done anything and I haven't used any of the software on this computer yet. :/
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I understand no worries
― Vincent Van Gogh
I could make the channel art! But it's this site: https://pixlr.com/express/
What kinds of pics would you like on the art?