Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Need someone to Powersave my Kyurem
(Feb 9, 2016, 08:17 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:51 PM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:50 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote: Hey, does powersaves still work, I was thinking about getting it so that I could also do giveaways and battle against my friends but I don't want to buy it if it doesn't work for me

PkHex is easier + its free

How do you get pkhex, I tried it before but it didn't work for me, I probably did something wrong, I'm willing to try again but if that doesn't work, should I get powersaves??

Youre better off just learning PkHex to be honest. Powersaves take forever to gen multiple pokemon, especially if you mess up on one. I only use Powersaves to backup data and to insert wondercards. If you go on YouTube and search "How to PkHex 2016" There should be a few newer tutorials
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
(Feb 9, 2016, 08:20 PM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 08:17 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:51 PM)Sir Absol Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2016, 07:50 PM)Jacob7599 Wrote: Hey, does powersaves still work, I was thinking about getting it so that I could also do giveaways and battle against my friends but I don't want to buy it if it doesn't work for me

PkHex is easier + its free

How do you get pkhex, I tried it before but it didn't work for me, I probably did something wrong, I'm willing to try again but if that doesn't work, should I get powersaves??

Youre better off just learning PkHex to be honest. Powersaves take forever to gen multiple pokemon, especially if you mess up on one. I only use Powersaves to backup data and to insert wondercards. If you go on YouTube and search "How to PkHex 2016" There should be a few newer tutorials
Ok, thanks I'll try it again, hopefully it works
I had the same problem but I just needed to extract the save manager for it to work on my DS. I only figured it out after like 4 months thanks to Sir Absol
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"

Previously known as Julia234
Get PKHeX, @Jacob7599 cause it's easy to use and free. I'll help you if you'd like
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
@CharizardSoOp21 I just tried to download homebrew & all that stuff but for some reason, it just doesn't work for me idk what I'm doing wrong but I pretty much gave up because it's not working for me
If it freezes on the orange screen, and goes back to the 3DS Home Menu and says "An error occurred. Turn off your DS blah blah" then turn it off and launch the browser again. The current Homebrew version is quite unstable so it takes quite a few attempts to enter. Or you may have installed the files wrong. Can you screenshot what's in your 3DS SDcard ?
it's 2022 and we livin
(Feb 9, 2016, 09:49 PM)Colette Wrote: I had the same problem but I just needed to extract the save manager for it to work on my DS.  I only figured it out after like 4 months thanks to Sir Absol

Wait so did you actually get it to work? Smile
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
Thanks for the help, but I still can't get homebrew to work so I'm probably just going to get powersaves and hope that it works