Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Suggestion for Site!
So unless I'm not seeing it, I noticed that there wasn't a section for people to talk about the TCG on here. I just recently started getting back into the card game and would love to have a place to post deck ideas, strategies, etc.

For those interested in getting back into TCG or for those who have never played, I highly recommend downloading the official TCG app on your tablet or computer. It's a great way to learn the game, battle others online, and collect. Smile

Would other people be interested in the mods creating a TCG forum section on here?
Well i dont play as much as i'd like, but i think i'd be really cool to be able to play with other people. Smile good idea
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 12, 2016, 05:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i dont play as much as i'd like, but i think i'd be really cool to be able to play with other people. Smile good idea

For sure! We could organize tournaments on here and what not. Plus everything on the app is free. The more you play, the more cards you get. :D
(Sep 12, 2016, 05:53 PM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 05:42 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Well i dont play as much as i'd like, but i think i'd be really cool to be able to play with other people. Smile good idea

For sure! We could organize tournaments on here and what not. Plus everything on the app is free. The more you play, the more cards you get. :D

the problem with the app is getting the desired cards, unlike the physical card game where you can get cards individually rather easily you need to be lucky to get them in the app making it much harder to get the cards you need, so I believe running tournaments would be very difficult to do because of it
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli

Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate.
(Sep 12, 2016, 06:53 PM)Jediverrilli Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2016, 05:53 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

the problem with the app is getting the desired cards, unlike the physical card game where you can get cards individually rather easily you need to be lucky to get them in the app making it much harder to get the cards you need, so I believe running tournaments would be very difficult to do because of it

There's different kinds of tournaments that you can do. For example, you could do one where only theme decks are allowed so it's an even playing field.

In any case, I've only been using the app for about a week and already have enough cards to build my own competitive deck, which I did today and was able to keep up and win multiple matches.

The tournament aspect is whatever though. I'm more focused on trying to get the mods to create a TCG forum so players can discuss TCG related things.
There used to be a section for it but it got taken down, likely due to inactivity.
(Sep 12, 2016, 08:05 PM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: There used to be a section for it but it got taken down, likely due to inactivity.

Ahh bummer. It was worth a shot.
(Sep 12, 2016, 08:05 PM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: There used to be a section for it but it got taken down, likely due to inactivity.

This was the issue before, I'm not opposed to bringing it back, but maybe if it receives more traction in the "Other Games" section.

Finding people to "Play with", and having a dedicated forum for "discussions" and other interests are two different things.

Thank you for the suggestion @DanielJames! We will take it into consideration!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv