Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Greetings All
Yo Fellow Pokemon Trainers/ Collectors/ Breeders/ Competitors!!

I am GamerGuy165, and I am somewhat new to the whole forum thing but I figured this is the best way to say hello to everyone.
So with that said,... Hello!

I am an avid Pokemon player and I am only really new to the whole competitive side of things; I started at some point last Christmas, so I am always open to suggestions, tips and tricks. I have been hooked on Pokemon since the minute I seen the Anime back when it first was released unto TV in the UK. I have collected every Pokemon game for the handhelds to date and 2 of the GameCube Titles as well.

I am currently working my way through Omega Ruby. No Spoilers please, I have done well keeping away from them to date lol.

Hopefully we all get along and maybe some day we shall battle!
Welcome Gamer!
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome Gamerguy, if you need any help or anything at all feel free to ask me Smile
I'm sure we'll probably end up battling at some point if you'd like a few training matches?
I'm not sure if you're aware too, but there's a program called Pokemon Showdown which allows you to instantly create teams and practice the competitive side of things so you can always train using that if you need, as that helped me a lot whilst I was learning the competitive scene.
Thanks to everyone so far for the warm welcome!!

I only recently started using Pokemon Showdown, its very good.
It helps a lot when coming up with team idea's and combos
I probably will have time from next week onwards for having practise matches, I am currently in the end of semester 1 of my final year [I probably should be working atm haha, only 1 assignment left] but it would be great to battle.