Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Super Mystery Dungeon worth getting?
As the title states my question is obvious. I am handing doubts on getting it after reading some reviews.

Any comments?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Buy it if you like becoming a pokemon!
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I loved the game and the story it was worth it in my book
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Mar 3, 2016, 06:44 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: I loved the game and the story it was worth it in my book

Thank you, I was having doubts about it since I saw really awful negative reviews. I have a hunch that I will enjoy it a lot.
---------------------
When it comes down to it, its great. I have only played maybe 5 hours of the game and I still enjoyed every second of it. It still controls like the other Mystery Dungeon games before it and I like the look of it. So yes, I would recommend buying it.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Mar 3, 2016, 07:43 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2016, 06:44 AM)ChaseInfinity Wrote: I loved the game and the story it was worth it in my book

Thank you, I was having doubts about it since I saw really awful negative reviews. I have a hunch that I will enjoy it a lot.

Yeah it's definitely not as good as sky to spot of people including myself but that's probably because of nostalgia
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Am I the only one who preferred the first MD games (Blue/Red) over Dark/Time/Sky? Might just be nostalgia lol.
it's 2022 and we livin

Have a mew follow you after your partner gone
(Mar 3, 2016, 09:22 AM)Red Lake Wrote: Am I the only one who preferred the first MD games (Blue/Red) over Dark/Time/Sky? Might just be nostalgia lol.

Probably nostalgia. I felt the same when it came to those, but over time I got used to it. It'll be an adjustment with SMD as well because it doesn't have the same look to it. I like how SMD looks, but I do miss the old looks.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Well I went on and bought it haha ! I like it so far.
---------------------