Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Super Training help
So I just started using super training on my Lvl 1 Chikorita, and I have a few questions.

1: How exactly does it work?

2: What happens if i max a stat, then evolve?

3:How much better is it than leveling a Pokemon normally?
1 Super Training puts effort values also called evs in your pokemon stats which cause them to increase as you level up for every 4 evs you have in that stat you'll have 1 point in that stat at level 100

2 Evolving does not reset super training only the white bag you get in super training and friendship berries can do that

3 When level up normal with battling other pokemon you'll evs for the pokemon you defeat when you super train you choose what evs you get

hope this helps
Adding onto Terrorkid94's points, for any Pokemon I have already fought in battle means they gained EV's from the Pokemon defeated. I would use a reset bag (White bag) to erase all EV's attached to the Pokemon if you want to train in certain Efforts. You can max out two stats from the six available with 4 points left over on one other stat.

I find Super Training boring, and I use horde battles faster and more entertaining. Plus you may find a shiny that way too as a special treat!

Thanks. Both of you. I found this very informative.