Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Sword Art Online
So recently I have started watch a anime called Sword Art Online (SAO) and I have to save I am truly addicted. The only other anime that I had watch before SAO had been Attack on Titan. Currently I am almost done with season 1 and the reason I like it is because it combines all the action of Attack on Titan with a little more story (my opinion) then just kill all the titans. A quick summary is that around 10,000 people buy this virtual reality game the has come out called Sword Art Online and to play you wear this nerve gear on your head. Then once you turn it on you get transported to this virtual world where you and everyone else who bought the game fight to clear floors. But when players try to leave this virtual world the log out button is gone and everyone is stuck. The only way to get out is to clear all the 100 floors starting on floor 1. Each floor has a boss that you have to fight to win and go up a floor. But the catch is if you die in the game you die in real life.

Hope that's an okay review I am thoroughly enjoying this series so far and I hope you will too

Imdbs summary: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2250192/

BTW I am watching the show on Crunchy Roll which let's you watch for free with ads.

Crunchy roll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/
I came across this on Netflix and it did look interesting. I'm going to go through this one I think after hearing something positive about it.
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:18 PM)Nathan Wrote: I came across this on Netflix and it did look interesting. I'm going to go through this one I think after hearing something positive about it.

Cool I hope you enjoy it!
I really liked SAO, but I lost interest in the second part of season one. I watched through it, hoping it would at least end well, but Alfheim just ruin it for me. I didn't enjoy the second season as much as I'd hoped either :/
I love SAO. I'm waiting for Season 2 (dubbed). I love Alfheim, I thought it was great. A lot of people didn't like it but oh well! :p
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:22 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I really liked SAO, but I lost interest in the second part of season one. I watched through it, hoping it would at least end well, but Alfheim just ruin it for me. I didn't enjoy the second season as much as I'd hoped either :/

ditto, but i still watch it
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:22 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: I really liked SAO, but I lost interest in the second part of season one. I watched through it, hoping it would at least end well, but Alfheim just ruin it for me. I didn't enjoy the second season as much as I'd hoped either :/

Yeah the second part was not as good as the first and when I wrote this review I was about 3/4 way through and now having watched the second part I agree it was longer then it should have been and the whole infinite lives thing I disliked
(Jan 4, 2015, 01:46 PM)ilias Wrote: I love SAO. I'm waiting for Season 2 (dubbed). I love Alfheim, I thought it was great. A lot of people didn't like it but oh well! :p

I thought it was ehh but that mainly because of the infinite lives thing because I felt that it took some of the suspence and crazyness away.
I just started watching this yesterday, this is awesome!
SAO Season 1 is extremely good.
Season 2 is good but nowhere near the first Season :D