Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

TAKING QR CODE REQUESTS!
My previous thread wasn't very successful so i 'm making a new qr code thread.i'll make requests for people for free including illegal mons BUT AS I HAVE UPDATED MY SYSTEM I CAN'T SCAN THEM AND TRADE THEM TO YOU ALSO IF YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED THE SYSTEM THEN PLEASE PLEASE I'LL MAKE SOME CODES FOR MYSELF AND YOU GUYS AND I ASK THAT YOU SCAM SOME COPIES AND GIVE THEM TO ME IF I REQUEST IT! Again this is a free service.i'll keep making codes even if I don't get requests cuz who doesn't like competitive mons?!
Basically what you're saying is: You make a code, someone else scans it and then trades the pokémon to you?
(Apr 12, 2015, 05:06 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: Basically what you're saying is: You make a code, someone else scans it and then trades the pokémon to you?

Nope I mean that I make codes for people who haven't updated their systems.and sometimes if I want a pokemon then I ask them to scan the specific code and send the pokemon to me
(Apr 12, 2015, 07:02 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Apr 12, 2015, 05:06 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: Basically what you're saying is: You make a code, someone else scans it and then trades the pokémon to you?

Nope I mean that I make codes for people who haven't updated their systems.and sometimes if I want a pokemon then I ask them to scan the specific code and send the pokemon to me

Then they have to update their system.
Yep no one can trade online and do qr codes now
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's
Chimchar with HA's and egg moves
HA Gible
HA Sableye
HA Minccino
BR HA feraligatr
BR Mega Gallade
BR Garchomp
BR Terrakion
BR Shiny Dragonite

Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
What I did what take some pokemon which I wanted and update my system.