Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TCG] BreakThrough TCG Set
I don't know if you guys have seen it yet but some of the cards in this set look amazing. The detail that they put in to some of these cards is astounding and I love all the artists who make them. One card however, has caught my attention from this set and I think some of you might know what it is. The Cubone card from this set is extremely dark. As s you all know it is said that the skull that Cubone wears is that of its dead mother but in this card, Cubone can be seen glaring at a child and her mom. This is a new level of dark man. I mean I guess it tells the story, but in such a dark way? C'mon Pokemon this is supposed to be a kids thing.
Other than that card I love all the cards in this set. The Full-Art Mewtwos look so amazing and the mega-evolution's look fun to play with in the Tcg game itself.
Leave your feedback on what you think about this new set.
Got it so no-one likes TCG on this website. Noted.
(Nov 17, 2015, 07:47 PM)DragonEldest Wrote: Got it so no-one likes TCG on this website. Noted.

dont worry i do. i love how much detail that are put into every single card. btw did you like your art work? i emailed it to you a long time ago and havent heard from you since.