Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Few questions
1. What does it mean by it's a "clone?" Also are clones bad or illegal to use online?

2. Where is the daycare in Omegaruby so I can breed?

3. I want a MALE POKEMON so when i breed it with ditto does the pokemon im breeding have to be MALE?

also how do i choose on which pokeball it was captured in?
1. Cloning isn't necessarily illegal, from what I've been told, and it's a simple process where you trade with yourself and cancel the trade at a certain time to duplicate the Pokémon desired.

2. There are two, one on route 117 and the other at the battle resort.

3. You can't decide the gender; it's random, depending on the gender ratios of that Pokémon.

Lastly, the Pokémon bred with the ditto is the key to passing down the ball.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
the one on 117 can take 2 pokemon at once?

and thank you boss
(May 3, 2016, 04:10 PM)PokeTony Wrote: 3. I want a MALE POKEMON so when i breed it with ditto does the pokemon im breeding have to be MALE?

also how do i choose on which pokeball it was captured in?

Staravia got the rest down, but to better answer #3, when breeding with a Ditto, either gender will work successfully, and is treated by the game to have female and male breeding properties. the gender hatched is just based on the Pokemon's gender ratio, usually 50/50. The ball it's in is the same as the non-Ditto parent's ball because, as I said, it is treated with properties of both genders. If breeding w/out a Ditto, the mother will pass down her ball

EDIT: to answer your new question, both daycares can raise 2 pokemon at a time. to breed, you must have two (thats just the nature of 2-parent reproduction). since there's 2 daycares in ORAS, you can breed 2 pokemon at a time
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to