Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] X/Y Friend Safari checking
Hello!

So, recently, I have gotten curious on what my Friend Safari is. But since I don't have any friends I can easily contact to ask them, I was wondering if anybody could check

I will also be checking other people's Friend Safaris if they ask!

Thanks!

-Zomboo
@ZombieNinjaTroll 

Hi, I just saw this thread pop up, if you want I can check now and find out what you have.

(Mar 3, 2018, 12:53 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ZombieNinjaTroll 

Hi, I just saw this thread pop up, if you want I can check now and find out what you have.

Sure! Thank you so much!

My friend code is 1950-7379-3480
@ZombieNinjaTroll 

OK, my FC should be to the left under my username. I think we have to be online at the same time and both have each others FC added in order for me to see the 3rd slot of your safari if you want to know all 3

(Mar 3, 2018, 01:00 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ZombieNinjaTroll 

OK, my FC should be to the left under my username. I think we have to be online at the same time and both have each others FC added in order for me to see the 3rd slot of your safari if you want to know all 3

Ok!

I already added you and I'm online
@ZombieNinjaTroll 

Ok, we are both online, I will check the 3 Pokémon now. (for reference you only need to be online at the same time once to see all 3 permanantly incase you didn't know)

@ZombieNinjaTroll 

Ok, I encountered all 3 of your Pokémon, it's an electric type friend safari and you have Pachirisu, Electabuzz and Galvantula living there  Big Grin

(Mar 3, 2018, 01:03 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ZombieNinjaTroll 

Ok, we are both online, I will check the 3 Pokémon now. (for reference you only need to be online at the same time once to see all 3 permanantly incase you didn't know)

Thanks! So far, I have Dewgong, Sneasel, and ??? for your safari
@ZombieNinjaTroll 

Cool, I believe I used to have Swanna but since my DS went for repairs I didn't have a clue what mine was  Tongue

(Mar 3, 2018, 01:08 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @ZombieNinjaTroll 

Cool, I believe I used to have Swanna but since my DS went for repairs I didn't have a clue what mine was  Tongue

Well, I encountered all 3 and it's an Ice type safari with Sneasel, Dewgong, and Snover!