Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TOURNAMENT] First SuMo OU Showdown Tournament
Discord doesn't work for me, it doesn't let me speak or write messages inside Pokemon Forever server. What do I do?  Huh  Sad
@PabloTyron did you say hello in the Welcome channel of the Server? thats the only way you can write in the server, after you do so a Mod will allow you to see the rest of the channels and youll be able to write
I have a second question: Can we only use pokemon from the Su/Mo Dex, or can we use any pokemon we want besides the ones in uber?
@Wolfy2478 you can use any pokemon you want besides the Ubers, anythin is OU or lower is okay Smile
@Gvng alright thanks :D 

Also for discord do I need a mic? Or is there a chat?
@Gvng How can I say hello if I can't talk?
(Feb 5, 2017, 12:38 PM)PabloTyron Wrote: @Gvng How can I say hello if I can't talk?

@PabloTyron can you talk in "welcome"?
No I can't
Guys don't forget the tournament is this Saturday at 2pm EST, also don't forget to register your teams, you have a maximum of 3 you can register so take advantage of that and send them to me as a pastebin to my PM also remember that check ins will begin an hour prior to the tournament so be on the look out for that. Thanks for your participation and good luck to everyone
The day is here bois, lets get hype, check ins start at 1pm EST so make sure you have your teams ready before 2pm EST and that you check in, Ill be posting the spreadsheet in a few mins so be on the look out for that!