Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 12 Shiny Event Yveltals
I have 12 shiny event Yveltlal for trade

Im looking for Any shiny offers

before i forget they are all the same which mean they are all named levi, i got the original from a random wonder trade
(Nov 10, 2015, 11:54 PM)Chris_Myers Wrote: I have 12 shiny event Yveltlal for trade

Im looking for Any offers

By any offers do you mean any pokemon in general or do you want something of equal value, like another legendary or a shiny?
(Nov 11, 2015, 12:30 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Nov 10, 2015, 11:54 PM)Chris_Myers Wrote: I have 12 shiny event Yveltlal for trade

Im looking for Any offers

By any offers do you mean any pokemon in general or do you want something of equal value, like another legendary or a shiny?

oh yeah good point i am looking for shiny pokemon of any kind

Im looking for Any shiny offers

before i forget they are all the same which mean they are all named levi, i got the original from a random wonder trade

You can check my MegaStore Smile there I offer 20 pokémon and almost all of them are shiny and Battle Ready, maybe you are interested in one of them!
I would love to get one. I got a box full of shinys ( can send you a full list of them) but my first offer would be a shiny lvl 100 Hitmonlee
hey boss i can trade a shiny crobat or a shiny xerneas or normal meloetta
Would you take a shiny Gyrados?
do you want a ludicolo lvl 100?
its br and ev iv trained
why are they called levi if theyre from an event?
Hello mate, I have a shinny tentacool and a few others that I got from friends, some of them battle ready and legendaries too