Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 20th Anniversary Event Pokemon
Hey!

Looking for the 20th anniversary edition of Manaphy and Shaymin because I missed the events... but I can give you a copy of my 20th anniversary Darkrai or Arceus or Mew in return! I also have all non-event legendary pokemon if you want any of those (I just completed my national pokedex)

Obviously, I am more than willing to accept copied pokemon!

I can also copy the pokemon myself and return your original pokemon along with one of the event pokemon/any other pokemon I have.

If you want a hacked version of any pokemon with specific IV/EVs/Abilities/Natures/shininess I can also try to provide that as well Smile 

Let me know!
I can provide Shaymin in return for Mew. If you could clone my Shaymin, such that I can still have it back along with Mew, that'd be fantastic
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Aug 29, 2016, 07:10 PM)wundrweapon Wrote: I can provide Shaymin in return for Mew. If you could clone my Shaymin, such that I can still have it back along with Mew, that'd be fantastic

@wundrweapon Absolutely! When I originally obtained the Mew from the event it just had Pound as its only move but I used the move relearner to teach it:

Psychic
Metronome
Aura Sphere
Transform

If you are still okay with this, add me by friend code and I'll have everything set up for you!

Thanks a bunch!!!!