Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 4IV Charmander??
Can someone please trade a 4IV Charmander for any of my Pokes? I've been searching the Friend Safari for three hours now and haven't found a single one with Solar Power (Oh yeah, trade me a Solar Power Charmander please? Smile. If you have to, you can sacrifice the IVs for the hidden ability Solar Power. I'd happily trade anything since my Pokedex is generously full.

The wish list of my Charmander:

Nature: Modest

IV's: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
"You'll never regret something if you don't try it first." - Anonymous
(Jul 20, 2016, 08:00 PM)delphoxqxeen1 Wrote: Can someone please trade a 4IV Charmander for any of my Pokes? I've been searching the Friend Safari for three hours now and haven't found a single one with Solar Power (Oh yeah, trade me a Solar Power Charmander please? Smile. If you have to, you can sacrifice the IVs for the hidden ability Solar Power. I'd happily trade anything since my Pokedex is generously full.

The wish list of my Charmander:

Nature: Modest

IV's: HP, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense, Speed
@delphoxqxeen1 I can try to catch you one, but only with Modest and Solar Power, you can breed it for the IVs. Smile
EDIT: Just cacthed him, it's a Male Solar Power Modest Charmeleon. PM me when you add me for the trade.
@LegenDFairy thank you so much!! I added your friend code just now. Add mine so we can trade! :3
@delphoxqxeen1 Ok, adding you right now. Smile
@LegenDFairy Lemme know what pokemon you want in return and when you're ready for trading!  Smile
@delphoxqxeen1 It doesn't matter what pokemon, you can give me anything. An I'm ready now if you can Smile
@LegenDFairy I'm ready now if you're online!  Smile
@delphoxqxeen1 I'm online too. Smile
@LegenDFairy All right! I am playing Pokemon X right now
@delphoxqxeen1 Ok I'm turning on my 3ds. Smile
Btw can you help me evolve my Haunter please?