Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 5/6 IV Charmander?
Hey guys. I'm getting into tournaments and stuff, and I'd really like some help on this. I'd like a timid/Modest nature, but if you can't, it's okay. I do have some shiny's to trade, along with some others.
I could give you one if you want Smile what shinies do you have?
I think I might have some. They are all level 1 males with 6 in each stat and Serious nature.
For the first one, judge says his potential is "outstanding", with greatest potential in attack, and "has some fantastic stats".
The second and third have "above average potential", with greatest potential in Defense and with the judge saying "stats like those... they simply can't be beat!"

Sorry, I don't know for sure if those are the ones you want (I'm a breeding noob).
I have all starters with all stats 31 IVs Smile
outstanding meens that the stat which is outstanding has 31 IV points and that is the maximum for each stat Smile
Could you? Thanks so much!
In reply to MiiRaGo

I have Ditto, Zangoose, Beedrill, Relicanth, Lillipup (Lvl 100 idk why), Patrat, Avalugg, Two Shiny Charizards (Only good in-game, not meta game), Sharpedo, Poliwhirl, Lucario, Staraptor, Mawile, Empoleon, Vaporeon, Weavile, Milotic, and an Eevee I just got.
Do you only need charmander or also the other ones?
and btw give me anything I have lots of them ^^
If you have a 5/6 IV Fletchling, that'd be awesome. But if not, it's all good! Smile
if you can wait 2 min I have one for you Wink from my bank