Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 5iv adamant iron fist chimchar/prot froakie for mutiscale/mavelscale dragonite family
As the title says guys I am looking for a mutiscale/marvel scale Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite. I can offer 5iv adament iron fist chimchar/protean froakie or any other starter with 5iv, adamant,jolly,timid,naughty,rash,hasty and modest. Feel free to request something else which I might have like technician Scyther but I would need to breed it first.

4742-5984-9253
(Dec 25, 2014, 02:56 AM)twitchtv33z Wrote: As the title says guys I am looking for a mutiscale/marvel scale Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite. I can offer 5iv adament iron fist chimchar/protean froakie or any other starter with 5iv, adamant,jolly,timid,naughty,rash,hasty and modest. Feel free to request something else which I might have like technician Scyther but I would need to breed it first.  

4742-5984-9253

Hey i think i have some dratinis with marvel scale left , they also have extreme speed i would like the chimchar but let me check on its exact IV's and nature
Nevermind they have shed skin , i'll breed you one if you can give me some time
Can do, Thanks
Alright i got you a female one
It has Adamant nature , extreme speed egg move ,5 IV's and its missing SP.def
Great stuff, let me know what nature/iv combo chimchar you are looking for
(Dec 25, 2014, 03:50 AM)twitchtv33z Wrote: Great stuff, let me know what nature/iv combo chimchar you are looking for

To be honest i just want the hidden ability so if you could get me a female that would be great if not male would be fine as well ^_^
Got 2 females, Thanks for the trade
(Dec 25, 2014, 04:08 AM)twitchtv33z Wrote: Got 2 females, Thanks for the trade

Thank you too