Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] 6IV Ditto FT
i have several KB 6IV Imposter Dittos up for trade comment here with your offers if you want one
Shiny relicajth, 5iv charmandr, HA fletchlings, 5iv HA fletchling, 5iv larvitar, there are more
ill take a 5 iv HA Fletchling for one Smile
Sweet ill enter your fc
(Nov 26, 2014, 11:25 AM)Austinwhite3132 Wrote: i have several KB 6IV Imposter Dittos up for trade comment here with your offers if you want one

Can you post a picture proving that they are 6 IV?
like a pic of what how bout i just trade it to you for sumthing crappy then when you confirm it is 6 IVS ill take your good offer
They r 6iv I checked
(Nov 26, 2014, 11:33 AM)Austinwhite3132 Wrote: like a pic of what how bout i just trade it to you for sumthing crappy then when you confirm it is 6 IVS ill take your good offer

Alright that works. How about a Shiny Alakazam? I really don't ever plan on using it.
how many ivs? i mostly want high iv pokes but if you dont have any ill take the alakazam just cause i have so many :p
(Nov 26, 2014, 11:49 AM)Austinwhite3132 Wrote: how many ivs? i mostly want high iv pokes but if you dont have any ill take the alakazam just cause i have so many :p

No perfect IVs. sorry. Sad
I am willing to include the Alakazite however. I just want to be sure the Ditto has the 6 IVs.