Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] A few shiny pokemon for trade!
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:18 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:08 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:57 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 03:09 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i can give you a meloetta but not the shiny version  because she's shiny locked unfortunately Sad i'll take the skitty if that's okay!

Yep! Perfectly fine, thanks so much!

she doesn't have the blue pentagon, is that okay???

Perfectly fine c:

okay Smile i'm online to trade!
i have no idea why it won't let me trade! Sad are you looking for anything else in particular?
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:23 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i have no idea why it won't let me trade! Sad are you looking for anything else in particular?

Idk, I've been looking for shiny froakie and gene sect as well. Maybe meloetta has to be kalos or something :/
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:27 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:23 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i have no idea why it won't let me trade! Sad are you looking for anything else in particular?

Idk, I've been looking for shiny froakie and gene sect as well. Maybe meloetta has to be kalos or something :/

i have both of them but if genesect doesn't work would you want a shiny darkrai?? he is 100% tradable because i've already done a giveaway with him! i got the shiny genesect from a trade so he should go through just fine if you wanna try but i'm not absolutely postitive. if not would you rather take the darkrai or a regular genesect?
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:32 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:

i have both of them but if genesect doesn't work would you want a shiny darkrai?? he is 100% tradable because i've already done a giveaway with him! i got the shiny genesect from a trade so he should go through just fine if you wanna try but i'm not absolutely postitive. if not would you rather take the darkrai or a regular genesect?
The regular genesect is ok if not I would feel like I was asking for too much>.<
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:38 PM)xthetactician Wrote:

The regular genesect is ok if not I would feel like I was asking for too much>.<

so do you want a froakie also? i can give you one no big deal Smile
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:40 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:

Yes please, what did you want for it?
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:54 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:27 PM)xthetactician Wrote: Idk, I've been looking for shiny froakie and gene sect as well. Maybe meloetta has to be kalos or something :/

i'll just take the skitty for the froakie and dusclops for the genesect if that is okay Smile
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:57 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:32 PM)KrystenJones Wrote: i have both of them but if genesect doesn't work would you want a shiny darkrai?? he is 100% tradable because i've already done a giveaway with him! i got the shiny genesect from a trade so he should go through just fine if you wanna try but i'm not absolutely postitive. if not would you rather take the darkrai or a regular genesect?

i'll just take the skitty for the froakie and dusclops for the genesect if that is okay Smile
I don't have a dusclops??? I have dustox...but if that's what you meant its fine
(Mar 6, 2015, 05:16 PM)xthetactician Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:57 PM)KrystenJones Wrote:
(Mar 6, 2015, 04:38 PM)xthetactician Wrote: The regular genesect is ok if not I would feel like I was asking for too much>.<

I don't have a dusclops??? I have dustox...but if that's what you meant its fine

oh yeah sorry! lol i'm on now