Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] ADOLF'S TRADE EMPORIUM WITH SHINIES AND COMPETITIVE MONS
k guys i'm looking fo a shiny whimsicoot with prankster and preferably a defensive nature
please just comment and name your price.i can offer a shiny dusknoir,shiny medicham,shiny shuckle,shinymienshao,shinyporygon-z,shiny kangaskhan,shiny greninja,shiny confagrigus,shiny lucario,shinyweavile,shiny scrafty,shiny conkelldur,shiny sableye,shiny cloyster,shiny pachrisu,shiny blastoise,shiny sizor,shiny umbreon,shiny bisharp,shiny elgyem,shiny beeheeyem,slurpuff,dragonit,salamence,regenerator amoongus,azumarill with huge power,aegislash adamant nature,rain dish ludicolo,toxicroak,reuniclus
I HAVE A SPECIAL KEEN EYE/STURDY SKARMORY WITH EGG MOVES BRAVE BIRD,STEALTH ROCK,CURSE AND WHIRLWIND

ALSO IF YOU WANT A POKEMON AND DON'T HAVE A SHINY WHIMSICOTT THEN JUST NAME WHAT YOU CAN GIVE.
I'm interested in the shiny kangaskhan or shiny sableye. The shiny's that i can offer are: poliwhirl, seaking, golduck, amoongus (6ivs and pokerus), porygon-z, dragalge, alomomola.
(Feb 14, 2015, 04:34 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I'm interested in the shiny kangaskhan or shiny sableye. The shiny's that i can offer are: poliwhirl, seaking, golduck, amoongus (6ivs and pokerus), porygon-z, dragalge, alomomola.

Give me the nature,ability on the among us and the poliwhirl.ev's if there are any
(Feb 14, 2015, 07:12 AM)adolf hipstar Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2015, 04:34 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I'm interested in the shiny kangaskhan or shiny sableye. The shiny's that i can offer are: poliwhirl, seaking, golduck, amoongus (6ivs and pokerus), porygon-z, dragalge, alomomola.

Give me the nature,ability on the among us and the poliwhirl.ev's if there are any
I didn't trained the poliwirhl yet so no ev's. Nature careful, ability water absorb
bump.