Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Aegislash help
I am looking for a honedge with wide guard.

It doesn't have to have any sort of EV spread or nature.

I do not have much to offer except for some breedjects.
If you still need one when I get home later I have a ton (and I do mean ton) of breejects. I hatched almost 300 honedges hoping for a shiny but with no luck. They are all modest nature and most have atleast 5 perfect ivs
(Feb 25, 2015, 08:37 AM)Vexian Wrote: If you still need one when I get home later I have a ton (and I do mean ton) of breejects. I hatched almost 300 honedges hoping for a shiny but with no luck. They are all modest nature and most have atleast 5 perfect ivs

I would love to trade for one of your breedject honedges if you are willing to Smile
(Feb 25, 2015, 12:49 PM)Banestar Wrote:
(Feb 25, 2015, 08:37 AM)Vexian Wrote: If you still need one when I get home later I have a ton (and I do mean ton) of breejects. I hatched almost 300 honedges hoping for a shiny but with no luck. They are all modest nature and most have atleast 5 perfect ivs

I would love to trade for one of your breedject honedges if you are willing to Smile

Oh I don't know if I can part with them I don't want to leave myself with not enough.... Jk sure as soon as I get home I'll give ya one.
im home now if you want to trade
(Feb 25, 2015, 04:44 PM)Vexian Wrote: im home now if you want to trade

ok let me add you right now Smile thanks again for your help
wait, i may need to trade you another one quick, i used that one for breeding in the daycare and it may have lost the move
(Feb 25, 2015, 04:53 PM)Vexian Wrote: wait, i may need to trade you another one quick, i used that one for breeding in the daycare and it may have lost the move

Thanks for the honedges! :D

Im hoping the pokemon i traded u were helpful in some way Smile