Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Any Pokemon You Want!
For this trade I will give ANY Pokemon you desire for the Pokemon that I present below.
May it be a Arceus to a Wurmple I'll give absolutely anything!
Here are the Pokemon that I wish to trade for!
note that when trading I want LEGIT versions of these Pokemon and not ones that are through powersaves nor the use of pokegen!
- Manaphy
- Meloetta
- Genesect
If you have ANY of these Pokemon and they follow the rules above then tell me your desired Pokemon and then paste your friend code in with your IGN ALSO be sure to add me to save some time!
Note: Even if I have already received/traded the pokemon above I will STILL ACCEPT more trade from anyone!
I have a legit shiny manaphy
(Dec 30, 2014, 01:18 PM)SoulEx Wrote: I have a legit shiny manaphy

What do you want for it?
i have a legit manaphy shiny also if you still don't have it i would like a keldeo or arceus,......(but i would 100% prefer a meoletta
I have all 3, all are legit. Looking for legit Arceus
(Dec 30, 2014, 09:44 PM)PokeGod Wrote: i have a legit manaphy shiny also if you still don't have it i would like a keldeo or arceus,......(but i would 100% prefer a meoletta

Yeah Ill be willing to trade you a keldo for the manaphy :P
(Dec 30, 2014, 10:02 PM)Nyteshalo Wrote: I have all 3, all are legit. Looking for legit Arceus

Ill be willing to do Arceus for Meloetta
(Dec 31, 2014, 06:56 AM)DecievedLife Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 10:02 PM)Nyteshalo Wrote: I have all 3, all are legit. Looking for legit Arceus

Sure I can do that
(Dec 31, 2014, 09:10 AM)Nyteshalo Wrote:
(Dec 31, 2014, 06:56 AM)DecievedLife Wrote:

Sure I can do that

Awesome Add Me I've Already Added You Smile
(Dec 31, 2014, 06:54 AM)DecievedLife Wrote:
(Dec 30, 2014, 09:44 PM)PokeGod Wrote: i have a legit manaphy shiny also if you still don't have it i would like a keldeo or arceus,......(but i would 100% prefer a meoletta

Yeah Ill be willing to trade you a keldo for the manaphy :P

sure when are you free? :3