Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Arceus, Shiny Latios, Manaphy, Jirachi, Shiny Charizard and Melloetta.
I have a few Pokes for trade if you have a good offer, they are most likely hacked or from a prior generation.
I don't really use them at all, because I've come to enjoy making legit accepted battle teams at the moment.

Arceus(normal) lvl 100
Jirachi(french) lvl 100
Shiny Latios(lvl 95)
Manaphy(lvl 55/Japanese)
Shiny Charizard(lvl 40ish, I am not quite sure.)
Meloetta(Lvl 50)
Squirtle (lvl1) Rain Dish, with Dragon pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout. Modest Nature.
I am not going to lie, the Charizard is far from perfect so I can't really use it in battle, but if you don't care about that it's still awesome.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
id be interested in arceus, manaphy and jirachi. working on completing national dex
Well what would you offer for them?
---------------------
I would really like the shiny latios, You interested in a shiny gallade/Rapidash?
(Jan 6, 2015, 03:51 PM)Ezreal Wrote: I would really like the shiny latios, You interested in a shiny gallade/Rapidash?

The Gallade what are it's IVs/nature?
---------------------
I would like the manaphy i can breed almostany pokemon you want so are you looking for anything specific? Also take a look at my thread for my hidden abilities
shiny Shaymin for Arceus?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 6, 2015, 05:03 PM)justus4all Wrote: I would like the manaphy i can breed almostany pokemon you want so are you looking for anything specific? Also take a look at my thread for my hidden abilities

Well I am looking to create a Mega-Banette team but I haven't figured out what I'd like to run yet.
---------------------
(Jan 6, 2015, 05:54 PM)matabro Wrote: shiny Shaymin for Arceus?

Not really a Shaymin fan.
---------------------
Sjored, I got a Shiny Level 100 Genesect? That work for anything? Im looking at either the ditto or Charazard :p