Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] BR Mawile
Hi! I'm looking for a battle ready Mawile adamant 5 IVs

In return I can offer you some other BR pokemon or breejects. Please let me know if you can help me out Smile

/Moods
I can make you a BR Mawile. Is there any specific moveset/ev spread you want on it?
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Jan 25, 2016, 12:39 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can make you a BR Mawile. Is there any specific moveset/ev spread you want on it?

Wow! You're the best! Smile This is what I'm looking for:

Mawile
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 50
EVs: 146 HP / 252 Atk / 110 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Protect
- Sucker Punch
Since there's 2 extra points in HP and 2 extra points in Speed, would you like me to add those 4 points to HP or Speed?
(Jan 25, 2016, 02:56 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Since there's 2 extra points in HP and 2 extra points in Speed, would you like me to add those 4 points to HP or Speed?

Mawile needs to hit at least 84 in speed to outspeed mega Kang and xerneas under tailwind. That's the main thing whit this spread. Smile And once again, thank you so much for doing this, really appreciate it Smile
Your Mawile is done. If you could give me a pokemon from this site that's not highlighted green, that would be great! http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126
(Jan 25, 2016, 03:28 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: Your Mawile is done. If you could give me a pokemon from this site that's not highlighted green, that would be great! http://www.livingdex.xyz/user/excalibur0126

Awesome! Thank you so much! I'm up for trading when you're online agin. I'm from Sweden so the time difference is a *****. But I'll totally get you some of the pokemon you're missing and a +rep! Smile
I'm up for trading right now, you just have to add me. I'll be online if you're ready.
(Jan 25, 2016, 09:55 PM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I'm up for trading right now, you just have to add me. I'll be online if you're ready.

Great I'm adding you now! Smile