Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Borrowing and Growing Pokedex
Hello everyone. Using the trading system, you can grow your pokedex, right? Well, since I have Alpha Sapphire, I am missing Omega Ruby legendaries from my Pokedex. To those who are interested, I can swap my Alpha Sapphire Legendaries in a trade once, to grow my pokedex, then trade the same things in order to get what we want. For example, I can give Thundurus for Tornadus, then trade your Tornadus for your Thundurus. I can trade almost every Alpha Sapphire Exclusive legendary. The only ones I do not have are Lugia and Dialga. If you are also interested, I would like to borrow your Omega Ruby legendary to help me get the legendary that requires both legendaries from both games in order to get the other. For example, you can let me borrow your Tornadus, I give you one of my treasured Pokemon, and I can use your Tornadus to help me get Landorus. Then, once I capture the Landorus, I give your Tornadus back for my treasured Pokemon. My friend code should be on my profile.

Pokedex Growing Example
 I trade my Thundurus for your Tornadus
Then
I trade your Tordadus for my Thundurus right after.

Borrowing Example
I trade my Deoxys for your Tornadus
Then I use your Tornadus with my Thundurus to get Landorus
Then I trade your Tornadus for my Deoxys

If I do not keep to my word for any reason, or you don't, may an admin ban either one of us.