Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Breloom and Rotom for my shinies...
Hi. I have been playing pokemon since White and Black and I have always been obsessed with legendary pokemon and fightning online with them. Until now I´ve realized that is very annoying to fight people like the past me and boring because I almost use the same pokemon.

Now I am making like 2 or 3 good teams of good pokemons and I dont have Breloom or Rotom.

I would like someone to trade them with me for some good pokemons I have:
-Shiny100 Sceptile
-Shiny100 Ferraligatr
-100 Togekiss (4 maxed IV´s)
-100 Gallade (Attack, Speed and HP maxed)

I want 100 Breloom and/or 100 Rotom, each one for one of your election of my pokemons. Anyone is fine, just dont give with very crappy stats.
(Preference:Shinies. If not, still cool).

Comment this post or a message if you are interested. :D
(Oct 11, 2015, 09:49 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: Hi. I have been playing pokemon since White and Black and I have always been obsessed with legendary pokemon and fightning online with them. Until now I´ve realized that is very annoying to fight people like the past me and boring because I almost use the same pokemon.

Now I am making like 2 or 3 good teams of good pokemons and I dont have Breloom or Rotom.

-Shiny100 Sceptile
-Shiny100 Ferraligatr

I want 100 Breloom and/or 100 Rotom, each one for one of your election of my pokemons. Anyone is fine, just dont give with very crappy stats.

Comment this post or a message if you are interested.   :D

How many rotoms do you want i can give you three after i get home from school
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 11, 2015, 11:52 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 09:49 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: Hi. I have been playing pokemon since White and Black and I have always been obsessed with legendary pokemon and fightning online with them. Until now I´ve realized that is very annoying to fight people like the past me and boring because I almost use the same pokemon.

-Shiny100 Sceptile
-Shiny100 Ferraligatr

Actually I want just one. Preferable shiny. If not it still okay.
When you get from school tell me which one do you want.
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:55 AM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote:

-Shiny100 Sceptile
-Shiny100 Ferraligatr

Not shiny im afraid but can i have the togekiss plz
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 12, 2015, 07:57 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 04:55 AM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote:

-Shiny100 Sceptile
-Shiny100 Ferraligatr

Not shiny im afraid but can i have the togekiss plz

Sure, just add me and I will add you in a few minutes. My IGN is Red and my sprite has Green hair
I have a Breloom not shiny though 6ivs battle ready with spore, Mach punch, bullet seed, protect & lv 100 EVS 252 speed & if I'm not mistaken 252 on hp with a focus sash
(Oct 12, 2015, 02:39 PM)JacobMansapit Wrote: I have a Breloom not shiny though 6ivs battle ready with spore, Mach punch, bullet seed, protect & lv 100 EVS 252 speed & if I'm not mistaken 252 on hp with a focus sash

OMG wich one do you want
I still have Shiny100 Ferraligatr, Shiny100 Sceptile, and Togekiss... Anyone with Rotom100 ?
(Oct 12, 2015, 03:02 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I still have Shiny100 Ferraligatr, Shiny100 Sceptile, and Togekiss... Anyone with Rotom100 ?

I don't have a level 100 rotom the closest I have is a level 1 because of shiny breeding I do have other shinys up for trade tho I just want to know if your interested

This would be for the shiny ferraligatr btw
(Oct 14, 2015, 06:21 PM)jake english Wrote:
(Oct 12, 2015, 03:02 PM)Eatable_Cactus_2002 Wrote: I still have Shiny100 Ferraligatr, Shiny100 Sceptile, and Togekiss... Anyone with Rotom100 ?

I don't have a level 100 rotom the closest I have is a level 1 because of shiny breeding I do have other shinys up for trade tho I just want to know if your interested

This would be for the shiny ferraligatr btw

I have rotom now and I dont have Ferraligatr anymore. Got shiny100 Aegislash? I will give you shiny100Dusklops