Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] (CLOSED) FT UT EVENTS LF UT EVENTS
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:32 PM)bryantricvrdo Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:23 PM)straitjspek6 Wrote: would u take a ut jap regigigas for shaymin?

like i told rman1017 im not available right now im sorta busy and i dont have my 3ds with me Sad but yes im interested
can i get the OT and ID on the regigigas

thats cool whenever youre free man the ot is in jap. its 3 characters one looks like an h and a j put together other one is like an edgy r and last character is like a backward f lol id is 46526
Hey, I have an event electivire if you'd be interested. Also have an event pikachu from the pika cup that just passed.
(Sep 2, 2015, 11:05 PM)StealKiller Wrote: Hey, I have an event electivire if you'd be interested. Also have an event pikachu from the pika cup that just passed.

you have the PGL 2015 Pikachu ?
can i get the ID and moveset on the pikachu please

and what are you intrested in :D
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:39 PM)straitjspek6 Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:32 PM)bryantricvrdo Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 08:23 PM)straitjspek6 Wrote: would u take a ut jap regigigas for shaymin?

like i told rman1017 im not available right now im sorta busy and i dont have my 3ds with me Sad but yes im interested
can i get the OT and ID on the regigigas

thats cool whenever youre free man the ot is in jap. its 3 characters one looks like an h and a j put together other one is like an edgy r and last character is like a backward f lol id is 46526

um do you have any other UT event pokemons you can offer :/ ? i have a regigigas already actually sorry
ID: 08215
OT: PGL
Moves
-fake out
-volt tackle
-encore
-endeavor

I'm interested in the pachi !! Check your inbox for my info if you're down to trade!
thinking of doing a event giveaway soon :D
ill keep everyone posted..