Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [CLOSED] National Living Dex / Shiny Charm
[Updated 03/31/16]

The following Pokémon I need to complete my National Dex. If there is anyone who can help by doing trade-backs, it would be much appreciated:

Jirachi
Manaphy
Palkia (LWiki's had a HM or something that is preventing the trade)
Victini
Meloetta

I am using my boyfriend's DS and game so PM me if you have any or all of the requested Pokémon and I will let you know what the FC is.

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Original Post]
Hello,

I am looking to complete my National Dex and I wish for it to be a living dex as well. I plan to get the Shiny Charm so I can look for shiny legendary Pokémon. (and non)
If you are willing to give me an extra of what you may have or do a trade-back, it would be greatly appreciated.  I will gladly trade back if you do not have another to spare.

Below, please find a list of the Pokémon I need to complete my National Dex (includes event Pokémon - which I know is not needed for the Shiny Charm).

I will do my best to keep this post updated if I do receive the help I need.

Zapdos              Mew
Sunflora            Raikou
Entei                 Suicune
Ho-Oh               Celebi
Regirock            Regice
Registeel           Jirachi
Roserade           Mismagius
Honchkrow        Weavile
Electivire       Magmortar
Uxie                  Mespirit
Azelf                 Dialga
Palkia               Heatran
Regigigas          Giritina
Crecelia            Manaphy
Shaymin           Victini
Chandelure       Tornadus
Thundurus        Reshiram
Landorus          Meloetta
Genesect          Heliolisk
Hoopa              Volcanion

Thanks for the help in advance.

- Sarah -
FC: 1263-7736-2333
IGN:  Sarah
Hey guys,

I am still looking for help. Let me know if you are willing to trade (and trade back) or give me an extra one of the above, if you have one and are willing.

Thanks,

Sarah
(Sep 5, 2015, 09:55 AM)Starlit Escape Wrote: Hey guys,

I am still looking for help.  Let me know if you are willing to trade (and trade back) or give me an extra one of the above, if you have one and are willing.  

Thanks,

Sarah

Hey! So I'm looking to complete my national pokedex as well, I've just started really but I can help you out with a few of yours?:3
I can't give them to you because I don't have many pokemon at all:P

Maybe you can help me back? ^.^
Hey Starlet,

I can gladly help you complete the PokeDex, unfortunately I do not have any spares to give you, but I can help you complete it 100%. Let me finish up something really quick and I'll be on with the next 5 minutes or so.

Edit: Just noticed you're asking for Hoopa and Volcanion (not required for National Dex) and I don't have Hoope or Volcanion.

Edit 2: Check your friend code as well, because it's saying it's invalid for me. :/

Edit 3: We can both *facepalm*, as I now see your actual friend code underneath post!
(Sep 5, 2015, 03:35 PM)IrishEclipse Wrote: Hey Starlet,

I can gladly help you complete the PokeDex, unfortunately I do not have any spares to give you, but I can help you complete it 100%. Let me finish up something really quick and I'll be on with the next 5 minutes or so.

Edit: Just noticed you're asking for Hoopa and Volcanion (not required for National Dex) and I don't have Hoope or Volcanion.

Edit 2: Check your friend code as well, because it's saying it's invalid for me. :/

Edit 3: We can both *facepalm*, as I now see your actual friend code underneath post!

Hey! I'm in a place that has no Wi-Fi. I'll be home Monday night CST. I Have a friend who can do a few but yeah, if we could do trade backs I'd be so and appreciative. I'll PM You later with the updated list.
Thanks a million, IrishEclipse!
I am re-opening this post because I am trying to finish the National dex in my boyfriend's copy of the Omega Ruby game. If there is anyone who has all of the legendries, who is willing to help me, I would truly appreciate it. - These will be trade-backs.

I wish to get the shiny charm to catch the remaining shiny legendary pokemon to my Alpha Sapphire game.

Please let me know if you are willing to help. You can have two friend codes out of this deal. :-)

Thanks!

Update:

The pokemon I will need to do trade-backs with are [some are event pokemon and may not be needed for the Shiny Charm, but completed National dex of all pokemon would be nice]:

Raikou
Entei
Suicune
Ho-Oh
Jirachi (Yes, this pokemon will be distributed Friday, so I will be taking it off the list if no one trades by then)
Palkia
Reggegigas
Manaphy
Victini
Thundurus
Landurus
Reshiram
Meloetta
I can help you with the following Pokemons;

Raikou - (Trade-back)
Entei - (Trade-back)
Suicune - (Trade-back)
Ho-Oh - (Trade-back)
Palkia - (Trade-back)
Reggegigas - (Can keep)
Thundurus - (Trade-back)
Landurus - (Trade-back)
Reshiram - (Trade-back)

Add me when you can.
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
(Mar 31, 2016, 08:13 AM)LWiki Wrote: I can help you with the following Pokemons;

Raikou - (Trade-back)
Entei - (Trade-back)
Suicune - (Trade-back)
Ho-Oh - (Trade-back)
Palkia - (Trade-back)
Reggegigas - (Can keep)
Thundurus - (Trade-back)
Landurus - (Trade-back)
Reshiram - (Trade-back)

Add me when you can.

Thank you, LWiki! I appreciate what you can help me out with!

The Following is all I have left for National Dex. If anyone else could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Jirachi
Manaphy
Palkia (LWiki's had a HM or something that is preventing the trade)
Victini
Meloetta
Come to think of it, the only Pokémon from the remaining list that I would need is Palkia.

If you are willing to do a trade-back with me with your Palkia, I would appreciate it so much.

The DS I need to have it trade to is Dead (Not the one listed under my name). - I am on Crescent Isle and don't want to loose Cresselia by switching systems. So, if anyone is willing to trade, let me know and I will be able to trade later this evening (CDT)