Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Charizard's Trading Shop! (Online!)
can I get palkia, diagla and porygon z? I have a Shiny zigazoon, Shiny Slakoth, Shiny Delibird and shiny Gardevoir. I have more but those are just on top of my head Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
I don't need the Gardevoir, I just got one of those, I had a shiny delibird, and I'm not interested in the Slakoth and Zigzagoon. Let me see what else you have
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I can tell you tomorrow I don't have my game with me and don't have internet but can you save me those please
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Ok! Thanks for the offer. They will be reserved for you
I can't vouch for authenticity cause it was wonder trade but it goes into Pokemon bank fine for me. It's level 69 and German, it knows psycho shift fly psychic and heal pulse, is timid and stats are as followed
210 hp
123 Atk
150 Def
180 Sp. Atk
205 sp. def
195 speed
If it floats your boat I will give it latiasite so it can mega evolve.
(Jan 7, 2016, 03:51 PM)PileOfPixels Wrote: I can't vouch for authenticity cause it was wonder trade but it goes into Pokemon bank fine for me. It's level 69 and German, it knows psycho shift fly psychic and heal pulse, is timid and stats are as followed
210 hp
123 Atk
150 Def
180 Sp. Atk
205 sp. def
195 speed

Sure when do you want to trade? Please attach Latiasite I don't have it
(Jan 7, 2016, 03:26 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2016, 03:08 PM)PileOfPixels Wrote: I have a shiny latias, am interested in the jirachi

Can I get more information on it

(Jan 7, 2016, 03:58 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote:
(Jan 7, 2016, 03:51 PM)PileOfPixels Wrote: I can't vouch for authenticity cause it was wonder trade but it goes into Pokemon bank fine for me. It's level 69 and German, it knows psycho shift fly psychic and heal pulse, is timid and stats are as followed
210 hp
123 Atk
150 Def
180 Sp. Atk
205 sp. def
195 speed

Sure when do you want to trade? Please attach Latiasite I don't have it
I found a latios on gts asking for level 21 torchic, I have one ever stone and am training him so that I can get it then we'll trade
Can i get that Genesect? I have a BR shiny Lugia and Shiny Heatran