Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Cloned Pokémon Request, offering Shiny.
UPDATE: Thanks shawnee36836 for the Hoopa and Diancie Smile

Hi! Im working hard on my National Pokedex and its almost done. 
I do need 2 more Pokes tho. Those are:

Diancie
- NOT Hacked, Cloned.
- Not Shiny, no hacked moves or anything.

Hoopa
- NOT Hacked, Cloned.
- Not shiny, no hacked moves or anything.

If you could offer me those 2, i can offer you any HE ShinyHuntable Pokémon of choice.  :D

Exclamation  When we trade, i will only trade the Shiny Pokémon of choice AFTER i recieve Hoopa and Diancie.

Leave FC in comments.  :D
I have one spare event legit Hoopa. But why do you not want to trade them at the same time?
(Mar 23, 2016, 07:41 AM)Aquazzi Wrote: Hi! Im working hard on my National Pokedex and its almost done. 
I do need 2 more Pokes tho. Those are:

Diancie
- NOT Hacked, Cloned.
- Not Shiny, no hacked moves or anything.

Hoopa
- NOT Hacked, Cloned.
- Not shiny, no hacked moves or anything.

If you could offer me those 2, i can offer you any HE ShinyHuntable Pokémon of choice.  :D

Exclamation  When we trade, i will only trade the Shiny Pokémon of choice AFTER i recieve Hoopa and Diancie.

Leave FC in comments.  
I will give you mine for a shiny politoed,but don't know if they are hacked got given them
(Mar 23, 2016, 09:01 AM)veven Wrote: I have one spare event legit Hoopa. But why do you not want to trade them at the same time?
Oh that was meant for if someone was willing to give me 2 for 1 :P If you FC me and request a Shiny Poke i can start hunting. Smile
I am willing to trade my Hoopa for a shiny Grimer. If it´s possible for you to get a shiny grimer. I don´t care about nature, IVs. I have added you and my fc: 3024-8630-2495
(Mar 26, 2016, 06:11 AM)veven Wrote: I am willing to trade my Hoopa for a shiny Grimer. If it´s possible for you to get a shiny grimer. I don´t care about nature, IVs. I have added you and my fc: 3024-8630-2495
I have added you. You arent registered so maybe we have to be online at the same time.
I live in Holland so my time is different here. Do you know a time?
I have added you now @Aquazzi. I live in Sweden so the time zones shouldn't be a issue. Right now I am having a easter holiday so I can trade whenever you can.
(Mar 29, 2016, 11:59 AM)veven Wrote: I have added you now @Aquazzi. I live in Sweden so the time zones shouldn't be a issue. Right now I am having a easter holiday so I can trade whenever you can.
Okay im still hunting, I'll say when i got it Smile
Hey m8,
if ya are still looking for a diancie i got a cloned one. It´s a shiny one but if u are still interested text me and u can have it

aaaand i just found out i ahve a non-shiny one too so if u are interested text me and u can get both of them
Woow. That shiny is awesome :D