Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Closed tyvm
I'm looking for a Brave, jolly, and bold natured ditto! (IV's dont matter)

Have some HA/egg move pokes I can trade in return!
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:33 AM)lahey Wrote: Alrighty folks looking for a timburr/gurdurr/conkledurr with its hidden ability (iron fist), also I'm looking for a Brave natured ditto! (any IV's on either mons!)

I have some Timburr with Sheer Force 4-5IV with Mach Punch Force Palm and Drain Punch
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:45 AM)Dcraig52 Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:33 AM)lahey Wrote: Alrighty folks looking for a timburr/gurdurr/conkledurr with its hidden ability (iron fist), also I'm looking for a Brave natured ditto! (any IV's on either mons!)

I have some Timburr with Sheer Force 4-5IV with Mach Punch Force Palm and Drain Punch

My bad you wanted Iron Fist
Hey unfortunately I don't think I can help with the Conkeldurr (As I'm still looking to find one with the Iron Fist ability myself aswel)

However, I do have a brave natured Ditto you can have, I don't even really care about what you give back to me. For all I care you trade me a magikarp. The only problem is that it's probably just 1 tops 2 IV's (I use it just to get the nature, then use another ditto for the IV's) Let me know if you want it though. I'd be happy to help.
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:48 AM)Dcraig52 Wrote:
(Aug 27, 2016, 09:45 AM)Dcraig52 Wrote:

My bad you wanted Iron Fist

Ok i got one with Iron Fist what you got for it
@Dcraig52  Hey m8, have  adamant/technician sycther; relaxed frisk duskull; timid protean froakie; adamant scrappy kangaskhan; adamant marvel scale egg move dratini; careful immunity gligar as far as HA/Nature mons

@eiboinix Yeah that would be awesome! I'll try and send something of value in return.
(Aug 27, 2016, 10:35 AM)lahey Wrote: @Dcraig52  Hey m8, have  adamant/technician sycther; relaxed frisk duskull; timid protean froakie; adamant scrappy kangaskhan; adamant marvel scale egg move dratini; careful immunity gligar as far as HA/Nature mons

@eiboinix Yeah that would be awesome! I'll try and send something of value in return.

Duskull
Im breeding the iron fist with ditto to get a female then ill breed with my old Timburr to get egg moves if you wanna wait
Is Duskull competitive or no because I dont really wanna have to breed it