Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Cosplay Pikachu!
@TheLastStaravia I've added your friend code
I got all forms of cosplay pika (all 5) i would offer them for non legendary event pkm because i count them as event :D
got all evelutionlines life in my boxes (24 boxes with all 720pkm, shaymin and victini missing) thats another reason for dont trade against normal pkm i might trade against shiny aswell but just against cool looking

sry for the high requierment but i really love them aswell :3
you can have mine i dont want it but id still want something in return  :D
When you get online just let me know
@shawnee36836 I'll add you tomorrow; It's currently late, where I am.
@Jhinsuu What would you like?
@Aaroniskill1996 I understand where you're coming from with the event idea, but I really cannot part with my events as I only have one of each.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(Apr 3, 2016, 06:35 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: @shawnee36836 I'll add you tomorrow; It's currently late, where I am.
@Jhinsuu What would you like?
@Aaroniskill1996 I understand where you're coming from with the event idea, but I really cannot part with my events as I only have one of each.
can i get a shiny pokemon or something good?
I can't yet clone my shinies, so not as we stand, no. I'm thinking about closing this post, considering that I simply don't have much to offer. @Jhinsuu
@TheLastStaravia You can have my one if you want? To be perfectly honest I don't like them that much, I much prefer the regular Pikachu.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.
@Total-Insanity Sure, what would you like for it?
@TheLastStaravia Nothing is necessary.
Sorry about my absence, more giveaways coming soon!

PM me about shinies you would like me to start hunting, suggestions wanted.