Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Darkrai Event (20th anniversary) [CLOSED]
Since I've been busy with school I didn't even notice that the Darkrai event had just ended. At least for the distribution of code cards at gamestop. If anyone has an extra code or an extra darkrai for the 20th anniversary event I would be really grateful. I would offer a shiny or something of high value but I deleted everything in my old 3DS so all of my save files are gone. Thanks in advance if there is anyone out there that is nice enough to give one to me.
@Mr_Crypolic  I know of at least one giveaway which is giving away Darkrais from the event. I have no idea how many they have left, but if you're quick about it you might be able to snag one!
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
thanks @Lythania for trying. sadly its already closed so there is nothing I can do. Thank you though but maybe next time is when I get my missing darkrai
@Mr_Crypolic Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that. Sad The codes expire on August 31st so it's quite possible that you'll still manage to get one if you keep an eye on the forums.
(If you get lucky and find someone giving them away, make sure the code is compatible with your region! NA -> NA code and whatnot.)
-----
@Mr_Crypolic ...Hnnn, y'know what, nevermind. I honestly don't normally do this sort of thing but I feel guilty and I know that I'll feel like a total jerk if I don't offer to help out. I know how it feels to miss an event and not be able to get that missing Pokémon for a long time afterwards, so.. I'll give you one of my spare 20th Anniversary Darkrais for free.

I looked through the forums and nothing really looked promising, and I really don't want to make you wait until the end of August to give you one. If I have spares I might as well do something useful with 'em, yeah? I already added you, so whenever you have time just add me back and I'll trade it over, Enigma Berry and all. Throw whatever junk Pokémon you have on hand at me in return.

Edit: So long as you don't mind that it's an actual Darkrai instead of a code, I mean. >_<
-----
(May 26, 2016, 06:07 PM)Lythania Wrote: @Mr_Crypolic ...Hnnn, y'know what, nevermind. I honestly don't normally do this sort of thing but I feel guilty and I know that I'll feel like a total jerk if I don't offer to help out. I know how it feels to miss an event and not be able to get that missing Pokémon for a long time afterwards, so.. I'll give you one of my spare 20th Anniversary Darkrais for free.

I looked through the forums and nothing really looked promising, and I really don't want to make you wait until the end of August to give you one. If I have spares I might as well do something useful with 'em, yeah? I already added you, so whenever you have time just add me back and I'll trade it over, Enigma Berry and all. Throw whatever junk Pokémon you have on hand at me in return.

Edit: So long as you don't mind that it's an actual Darkrai instead of a code, I mean. >_<

@Lythania your the best. if we can today then we can trade if your available. and dont think that I'll think of you as a jerk if you don't help. I would understand if you cant help me. I would have found a way to get one eventually if you didnt offer. but thank you so much. I owe you one big time.
(May 26, 2016, 08:43 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: @Lythania your the best. if we can today then we can trade if your available. and dont think that I'll think of you as a jerk if you don't help. I would understand if you cant help me. I would have found a way to get one eventually if you didnt offer. but thank you so much. I owe you one big time.
@Mr_Crypolic Whoops you caught me while I had my X cartridge in. XD Switching over now! It's no trouble and you don't owe me a thing so don't worry about it at all. Smile
-----
(May 26, 2016, 08:50 PM)Lythania Wrote:
(May 26, 2016, 08:43 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: @Lythania your the best. if we can today then we can trade if your available. and dont think that I'll think of you as a jerk if you don't help. I would understand if you cant help me. I would have found a way to get one eventually if you didnt offer. but thank you so much. I owe you one big time.
@Mr_Crypolic Whoops you caught me while I had my X cartridge in. XD Switching over now! It's no trouble and you don't owe me a thing so don't worry about it at all. Smile

@Lythania thank you though. i already added you and im online already
(May 26, 2016, 08:51 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: @Lythania thank you though. i already added you and im online already
Yep, I spotted you while I was in X, lol! Happy to help, enjoy the Darkrai!
-----