Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Dawnstone
Hey guys. I'm in need of a Dawn Stone for my Kirlia in Alpha Sapphire. If anyone would please be willing to help me out, I would be very greatful. I'm willing to negotiate. Thanks!
what part are you up too, because when you beat wally at Victory road he gives you a dawn stone
(sorry dont have one)
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
     ༼ ◕_◕ ༽ Megumi is best Waifu ༼ ◕_◕ ༽
༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽༼ ◕_◕ ༽
Yeah I researched it after I caught my Ralts. I'm 5 badges in, I'm just tired of hitting 'b' every time my Kirlia levels up. Thanks though!
[Bump]
Most people probably aren't going to trade away their Dawnstone, as they'll need it too. My best advice is to get an Everstone from Granite cave, and make Kirlia hold it, that way she wont evolve until you take it off her, and just try to get to the Wally battle at the Pokemon League for it. Smile
There's one in Sea Mauville (you need Dive), you can get them through Super Secret Training, and you can get them by asking your Secret Pals to clean up your Super Secret Base - on occasion they'll find evolutionary stones! :D

Source: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/dawnstone.shtml

Helpful Links
I have an extra dawn stone if you still want it?
(Dec 8, 2014, 01:11 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: I have an extra dawn stone if you still want it?

I would love one if you still have it!!
(Dec 8, 2014, 03:20 PM)Immathrodis Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2014, 01:11 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: I have an extra dawn stone if you still want it?

Yep! I still got it! Smile when can u get online?
(Dec 8, 2014, 04:08 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote:
(Dec 8, 2014, 03:20 PM)Immathrodis Wrote:

Yep! I still got it! Smile when can u get online?

I'm online right now :D