Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Diancies for trade!
Hey guys, I have 5 Diancies that I am trading away. The individual stats for each of them are as follows:

2 Diancies are lvl 100 with 6 IVs
1 Diancie is lvl 100 with 3 IVs [TRADED]
1 Diancie is lvl 50 with 1 IV
1 Diancie is lvl 50 with 6 IVs [TRADED]

What I am looking for:
1. Arceus
2. Keldeo

Although these are really the two big pokemon that I'm looking for, I'll entertain all offers. In particular, I'll be willing to trade away a couple of Diancies for some shinies. I'm not really looking for anything specific, but I would prefer shiny legendaries or other shinies that just look good (like Aegislash for example). Also, I'm not really interested in any of the stats of the pokemon I'm looking for, so they don't need to be BR. I'm more of a collector than a battler kappa
I have a keldeo shiny 6iv ditto shiny tyrantrum and a shiny 6iv kyogre if you are interested in any of these i would like the level 50 6iv diancie
Ok, I'll trade the Diancie for the Kyogre. I added you, let me know when you can trade.
(Mar 30, 2015, 11:09 AM)One Shot68 Wrote: Ok, I'll trade the Diancie for the Kyogre. I added you, let me know when you can trade.

I can trade whenever
(Mar 30, 2015, 01:23 PM)rman1017 Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2015, 11:09 AM)One Shot68 Wrote: Ok, I'll trade the Diancie for the Kyogre. I added you, let me know when you can trade.

I can trade whenever

I'm online now.
i can give you a lvl 100 shiny aegislash for one of the diancies
(Mar 31, 2015, 12:30 AM)well Wrote: i can give you a lvl 100 shiny aegislash for one of the diancies

Do you have a preference?
(Mar 31, 2015, 06:38 AM)One Shot68 Wrote:
(Mar 31, 2015, 12:30 AM)well Wrote: i can give you a lvl 100 shiny aegislash for one of the diancies

Do you have a preference?

could i have the lvl 100 with 3 IVs?
Sure thing. Unfortunately, I have school all day today. Will you be available to trade later tonight?
yes i will. just tell me when you can trade Smile