Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Eeveeli's Daycare [CLOSED]
Hiii I'm curious if- and only if- u don't mind... Could I get a growlithe Smile
Male with potentially 5 iv's??? (Missing in sp atk)
Can u nickname him Inferno? I love that name
Now the Pokémon u may have to pm me about bc I'm just starting getting the 5ivs and I love all the ones I have Sad and I don't wanna give u any bad Pokémon
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:22 AM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: Hiii I'm curious if- and only if- u don't mind... Could I get a growlithe Smile
Now the Pokémon u may have to pm me about bc I'm just starting getting the 5ivs and I love all the ones I have Sad and I don't wanna give u any bad Pokémon

Yea sure I will add it to my waitinglist and start with it once i'm done with my homework. It could take a while tho since the only dream ball Growlithe I could find has 0IVs but I hope you do not mind that!

And I don't really care about which pokemon you trade to me so don't worry about that :D
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:32 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 08:22 AM)Xkatattack777 Wrote: Hiii I'm curious if- and only if- u don't mind... Could I get a growlithe Smile

Yea sure I will add it to my waitinglist and start with it once i'm done with my homework. It could take a while tho since the only dream ball Growlithe I could find has 0IVs but I hope  you do not mind that!

And I don't really care about which pokemon you trade to me so don't worry about that :D

:D yay and I don't mind if it's not in a dream ball- if that makes it easier for u ^_^
What gender is ralts?
Completed Breeding
✽ Xkatattack777: Male Growlithe, 31/31/31/x/31/31, Nickname: Inferno
[Image: 058.gif]

Added Pokemon
✽ Shroomish, Lotad, Taillow & Sableye
[Image: 285.gif][Image: 270.gif][Image: 276.gif][Image: 302.gif]

(Nov 30, 2014, 08:35 AM)mastermind71 Wrote: What gender is ralts?

I still have to breed them so they can be either male/female. Just fill in the form with what IVs/ability/gender you're looking for and I will breed you one as soon as I can. Smile

@ Xkatattack777,

I'm done breeding for your Growlithe. Just tell me whenever you're ready to trade :D
im on right now
(Nov 30, 2014, 11:44 AM)sc_galaxy Wrote: im on right now
for the growlithe is there a shiny one :O?

Okay I added you and will come online now. Just send me a request if you see someone with the name Ikuyo online!

And no I don't have a shiny Growlithe laying around sadly :c
(Nov 30, 2014, 11:48 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:

Okay I added you and will come online now. Just send me a request if you see someone with the name Ikuyo online!

what do you for the dratini??
fine with a charmander?

Thank you so much :D
(Nov 30, 2014, 11:50 AM)sc_galaxy Wrote:

what do you for the dratini??
fine with a charmander?

Anything is fine with me as long as it isn't a freshly caught pokemon like (for example) a Scatterbug in the Santalune Forest ^^

And you're welcome!