Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Tradeback
Big Grin 
Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out with some legendary tradebacks. In particular:

My Groudon for Kyogre

If someone would help me out that'd be great :D
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:29 AM)BordyDogue Wrote: Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out with some legendary tradebacks. In particular:

My Ho-Oh for Lugia
My Latios for Latias
My Groudon for Kyogre

If someone would help me out that'd be great  :D

I got ya for the first two. Traded my kyogre already. Put in my friend code and send a trade invite
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:58 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:29 AM)BordyDogue Wrote: Hi, I was hoping someone could help me out with some legendary tradebacks. In particular:

My Ho-Oh for Lugia
My Latios for Latias
My Groudon for Kyogre

I got ya for the first two. Traded my kyogre already. Put in my friend code and send a trade invite
Sure thing, I will send them in a moment, doing a Blissey Base rn
(Sep 29, 2015, 10:58 AM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:

My Ho-Oh for Lugia
My Latios for Latias
My Groudon for Kyogre

Well I haven't played any pkmn games in a long time... where do you input the friend code? :s
EDIT: Thanks a bunch!
I can trade you Kyogre, as I'm too lazy to beat my own OR at the time and I'm still trying to beat Pokemon X for the second time anyway.
(Sep 29, 2015, 11:28 AM)EdenHeart Wrote:
I can trade you Kyogre, as I'm too lazy to beat my own OR at the time and I'm still trying to beat Pokemon X for the second time anyway.
That's nice, do you happen to know where I have to input the friend code?
Go to your 3ds main screen, click the orange smiley-face on the top bar, and hopefully you can figure it out from there.
Bump, still need someone to tradeback a Kyogre