Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Evolutions Trade
Hey there. I need some help to evolve an Onix into a steelix and a porygon into porygon-z. i would be extremely grateful for helping me Smile . thx in advance Smile
I'd be more than happy to help! I need help getting machamp and golem anyways! I can trade for the next hour or so or this evening Smile
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:00 AM)ThatNerd Wrote: I'd be more than happy to help!  I need help getting machamp and golem anyways!  I can trade for the next hour or so or this evening Smile

ok i added your fc and im online
Awesome! I had to step away for a moment but I'll be on in like 20-30 minutes.
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:30 AM)ThatNerd Wrote: Awesome!  I had to step away for a moment but I'll be on in like 20-30 minutes.

perfect ill be waiting Smile
Ok getting ready to get on now. I can't remember when pokemon evolve after trades but once we trade can I back out of the trade so that porygonz and steelix will register in my pokedex? Then I'll start a new trade right away ! If you just want them back right away I'm fine with that too Smile
Never mind lol it's going!
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:31 AM)tudor28 Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2014, 07:30 AM)ThatNerd Wrote: Awesome!  I had to step away for a moment but I'll be on in like 20-30 minutes.

perfect ill be waiting Smile

thx a lot 4 your help. and sry for alakazam i forgot to mention him
That's no problem! And alakazam was one I needed too so it worked out Smile